PLANET FASHION

sobota, 29 czerwca 2013

New York City Street style



I  Love New York and I would live in this city in the future because this is my dream. 
Big city, many fashion people with own individual style, shiny skyscrapers and vibrant nightlife...
Who won't to be there although few days...
But now let's see New York street style!!!
I chose the designs that I really liked ;-)



Uwielbiam New York !!! To jest miasto moich marzeń i chciałabym tam mieszkać w przyszłości.
Wielkie miasto, wiele fajnych  ludzi z własnym indywidualnym stylem, ogromne budynki lsniące w nocy i nocne życie. Kto nie chciałby tam być chociaż przez kilka dni...
Ale teraz zobaczmy styl Nowego Yorku!!!
Wybrałam stylizacje, które mi się naprawdę podobały ;-)








I Love NY

Destructed jeans

Blue Accents

Denim total look

Grunge style

Pastel long dress


Glamour lady

Long dresses

Glam chick

Stripes


Shiny cosmic pants

Red Riding Hood
Fav striped shorts

My favourite oranges

Neones


Olivia Palermo in glamour stylisation

Olivia Palermo in checkered pants

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz