PLANET FASHION

niedziela, 4 września 2016

Highway Pleasures


Today the main topic of my post will be a white shirt. Each of us has it in a dressing room. Sometimes she makes miracles.  It is very comfortable and suited for every occasion. It fits on a daily basis for jeans and perfectly works in an elegant version. Everything  depends on the additives. Jewelry, handbag, shoes etc. can completely change the style. If you don't know what to wear, take a white shirt and experiment. Therefore I encourage you to mix & fun with the style .

I created something like a modern and classy style. I mixed my white oversize shirt with a powder pink skirt and dark blue platform shoes, because these colours are very fashionable in this season. It looks great, light and stylish. 



Photos created by Karol Lis
All rights reserved

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz