PLANET FASHION

niedziela, 8 lutego 2015

Skate My Way

How to create a casual look with a class? Just mix it up :-) Leather shorts and a white t-shirt create here everyday outfit. To add a bit of elegance I have wore a gray jacket, which just broke a little bit plain look. I do not like boring styling, which is why I have dressed black high socks. They are now hit of the season. They also add charm to the whole styling and emphasizes styl. They are very sexy and they lengthen the legs, which is why I recommend them. 
 Of course I haven't  forgotten about the jewelry, which always must be :). Today, I have wore a delicate long necklace and several bracelets. I did not want  overdo here with her  quantity, because the same shorts  with high socks play a key role here.

Black shoulder bag completes the styling and adds slack .



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz